Sunday, September 20, 2009


(Sorry, but I don't have the slide show on here.)

I love how there is a feature on here that lets me post things a day from when I write the! What a nice thing! Obviously this means that I won't have to 'work'(honestly i like this too much to call it work) on Sunday. A day of rest from all my activities as my Heavenly Father has asked of me. Cool! This has truly been a wonderful thing for me to do as a creative outlet.

But on to today's blog....

I do not usually have favorite songs outside of the hymns or choir music I sang in church and high school, but this one really touched me.

"There's always going to be another mountain. I'm always going to want to make it move. Always gonna be an uphill battle. Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose.

"It's the cliiii-iiii-iiii-iiiimb!"

Wow. This really spoke to me. Miley Cirus has certainly found a song that is worth listening to. It really helps when the rejections come. Thanks Miley.

I'm going to keep climbing. Wish me luck!

..................

2 comments:

  1. I wonder how many people will click it anyway? It's been my experience some people ignore instructions just to find out for themselves.

    Its a wonderful thing when you find the music that moves and inspires you. Music, period, inspires and moves me. Even when I can't understand the words, I love to hear the instrumentals. Music can move people to keep going when they want to give up. It can inspire a new love to grow even stronger, or a strong love to dissolve. Its the building block to a good movie, and sometimes key to destroying a potentially good movie simply with a soundtrack that is too tame. Better than a good book, IMO, is a collection of music that touches the heart, restores the resolve and soothes the soul.

    Ahhh, music.

    Keep climbing girl! And find the music that moves you up that next mountain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol about the clicking!

    Truly you said exactly what I feel. Thank you cmckinzie. And that mountain is much more fun with the right song to guide me! Keep listening to your inspirations. They become a part of you after a while.

    ReplyDelete