Friday, October 2, 2009



It is fun to pretend, dress up for a while and put on another's shoes so to speak. I like Halloween. It is coming up and the chance to parade myself as someone else again approaches. I have a full size adult Tigger costume. Perhaps it will be my masquerade this year.

But I am young and I am leaning towards wearing an old prom dress and claiming royalty for the day. I've done the witch thing. Maybe I can combine the two and have a goth-good faerie impression going on. I like wings. I wish I had some.

I want to know what you are all thinking of doing for Halloween. I am partial to the holiday because my birth fell on it. So I am naturally curious what everyone else will be doing while I turn another twenty-something (Honestly, I will be twenty-something for a long time now ;) ).

Let me know what you are doing, wearing, pretending to be as you step out of your skin for whatever else inspires you. I wish I knew how to let you add pics. That would be awesome!

Who do you like to be when you aren't you?

...............

4 comments:

  1. is this one cause of your birthday???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to do a cool sexy jester this year, just hope I can get it done because the convention is on Halloween this year, so I have lots to do for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kimi~ I think I mentioned that. And I'm mostly curious. What are you and your girls going to be?

    Mikoto~ You have the best costumes! I know it will be fabulous! I am still stunned with the creativity you show in your work. I will want a pic one way or another!

    Good luck with the convention!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 20 year old special son is already planning his costume. He's not sure when Halloween is, but he plans to be ready. He wants whiskers and makeup on his eyes. I'm guessing a hobo or wizard type. We went to the library and he wanted to pick out a book with costumes in it. He did. Only the costumes are for really little kids, and are mostly butterflies, bugs and robots.

    My other son has a job and saw a poster for a Halloween party, so he's all hot to attend, only when he finally read all of the poster he sees it is for 21 years and up. He's 18, too young, can't attend, he's bummed now.

    I'm not sure we'll even be in town that night. I use to go all out for Halloween, but the kids are grown, and where we live we get maybe 5 kids. sigh

    So Halloween isn't what it use to be for me.

    ReplyDelete