Wednesday, October 14, 2009



The world needs to smile a little more!

I was up late last night and IM-ming with my sister in law in Utah, and being tired and unable to sleep for various reasons including work, we had fun taking breaks and figuring out what fun faces we could make on the IM combining keys. This is what we came up with, granted there may be more combinations out there, but these took us hours. Enjoy!

press: get:

:) a regular smiley face

:D big grin teeth etc.

^_^ is a closed eye happy smile

;) winking man

:P tongue sticks out

:O that's an 'Oh' not a zero and the jaw drops on your character

:( sad face

>:( angry man! hehe his eyes squint. we laughed about this one for a while

>:O opens angry man's mouth.

:'( an actual blue tear is on the yellow face with this one

alt 13 or alt 14 makes music notes, but only if you use the #s on the keypad

*writing inside* anything inside asterisk makes the writing bold; asterics disappear


and then my favorite!


:* kisses you! awww how cute!

<3 makes a pink heart! adorable! These certainly helped wile away the hours when I was feeling awful and my sil was doing medical reports. I hope you can enjoy these as much as we did. Next time you IM someone have fun putting emotion back into your conversations! LUvs and hugs and faces, OH MY!!! ...............

2 comments:

  1. Facebook is getting really cure with all their little faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Sooo cute! I had fun sending all of these.

    I'd like to go to try the music notes one on the computer in the basement for myself. I don't have a numbers pad and it doesn't work with the ones above the letters. I only know about it by word of mouth. But it sounds really cool too!

    Thanks for stopping by Michelle! luvs and hugs!

    ReplyDelete