Monday, October 19, 2009

http://www.qcas.net.au/

Fall de rol de fiddle deedee, fiddle dee faddle dee foodle

All the dreamers in the world are dizzy in the noodle!


Let me count myself as one of those wonderful dreamers.


I am in the prime of my life and enjoying it immensely. Writing was a wonderful form of expression for me in junior high, but has been lost to me these last fifteen years or so due to a rude English teacher. Luckily I can now look at her unkind words and am able to recite the proverb: Those who cannot, teach. Those who can, do.


I am a doer. I am diving back into the wonderful world I embraced as a child with bright and excited eyes and a whole lifetime for my itching fingers to express for me. My grammar and punctuation may be a little off as that nasty teacher pointed out, but my story telling skills are not.


More than any writer, I am a storyteller. Whether fact or fiction, long novels or quick anecdotes, I have much to share and embark on this journey with enthusiasm and hope and eagerness unrivaled by any of my past. Indeed this is the amusement park I have left behind, and much more fun for me.



I hope to create worthy pieces for people to read with this old-found pleasure literally at my fingertips. Read on and enjoy fair world. And be taken to worlds created from the depths of my very imaginative mind.



I am a dreamer. And very proud of being such.


.................

No comments:

Post a Comment