Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm everywhere today. Forgive me for rambling.

I wonder how you can tell if you have a really bad flu when they all feel terrible. *sniffle*

I am having fun diving back into my second book. It is new almost and I love seeing where the story takes me. Sometimes I find that it goes in the wrong direction, or I have a better idea where should go and it gets fixed. I also notice that I use too many commas. The pauses that occur naturally I feel I need to add physically all the time.

Ron let me take over his farm on facebook. My OCD took over as I organized half the chaos he left for me. He doesn't have enough cash for the rest, so I'm left feeling inadequate and unfinished. My farm looks the same and it lost about 14,000 coins due to a glitch in the game. :(

I like to watch Monk and Psych when I write. The last season of Monk is on right now and I'm seeing all the new episodes. He's so funny. It's sad that I can relate to some of his phobias. Thankfully I'm not as crazy as he is! ;) But amusing nonetheless. I think Shawn and Gus are hilarious.

I think its funny that my body can be tortured so terribly, but if my mind is happy I can still be having a good day. I wonder how to make my mind happy everyday. Its hard when people cuss at me or ask what Im on when I say the wrong thing. With the flu more weird things come out of my mouth and what I think is funny in my demented state gets taken wrong and offensively. I realize now that the reason not to infect people is not the only reason people stay home when you're sick.

My girls are having growing pains. This means that they're going to be ready for the new size tens that their godmother bought them before I thought they would be. *sniff* They're getting so big!

My birthday is almost here. My mailbox had to remind me when it boasted several giftcards to various restaurants. I have yet to recieve Outback and Red Lobster as they are my favorites. My hubby and I used Denny's today for a lunch date because I thought I was better. Denny's is great for those days when I crave hasbrowns or nachos.

I continued to feel great until I got home. Now I'm a full blown sickie and so much worse than the last few days. The Nyquil will be used tonight. Hopefully it is a short flu.

My cousin is giving away kittens. I want one, but we can't have one here. I also want a dog. I thought I was a one animal only kind of gal until I really thought about it. My dog has to be huge, friendly, have short hair, and be able to pull me on my rollerblades with the proper dog harness. My cat has to have a flat face, very long hair, and love to cuddle in my lap. I miss Marble....

I notice I say oy a lot when I'm sick. I don't know why that is. I've been doing it for years now that I think about it. It's like a part of the sickness; oyness of the mouth. And again I'm sick, so I'm not very clever right now.

So fun how Nyquil works. I can actually feel when it kicks in. That was several seconds ago. I am off to bed. Hopefully I won't feel like drowning this time and will be able to sleep.

I just hope you know how awesome you are. Thank you for being in my life.

Hugs and luvs.

.........................

1 comment:

  1. it's easy to tell you don't feel well in this post. You really are all over the place, rarely finishing anything. Hope you are feeling well soon so you can enjoy Halloween with your girls and enjoy your birthday.

    ReplyDelete