Sunday, December 6, 2009

goddess.jpg (37338 bytes)

The question is: "Can Man ever be God?"

If that is all I am answering, then 'No'. He cannot, nor will Man EVER be God. And thank goodness for that; end of story!

Unless, however... I wonder, if maybe we could ask whether we, our internal and ever-living spirits, can become God. First, not of this world. He has claimed this one, and not one of our consciousnesses is ready for something of that magnitude in our current selfish states.

We do, however, according to the bible (KJV) have the ABILITY to become gods.

Yes. This we can do. But then we will no longer be man so the before statement remains firm.

You must understand that at the point that we become gods or goddesses we will have spent eons of time that now boggles our centered minds perfecting our spiritual thoughts, ideas, and beliefs to make a better, more usable being. With practice, and perhaps many lifetimes to work on our weaknesses, we will emerge as the being that our God has set us up for. We will then, indeed, be ready to create our own worlds and watch our own precious children grow and nurture them within it.

Truly to think of ruling over more than just the being you are today, of course we instantly reject this thought. Could we ever really see how we can be in our current state? Charity is something very few of us master in this life. How are we expected to take the little we learn here and apply it on a world-wide scale?

Again, no. Absolutely not; Man cannot become God. But our spirits, when united again with our recreated and perfected bodies, have the POTENTIAL to become Gods. It is what we do in this life that will determine how we will be AFTER this life.

I'm going to make it work. I may be afraid of such a thing as ruling a planet of my own creation, but the potential to find out is NOT something I want to waste because of that fear. I will strive to do what is right to show I KNOW how to follow the rules that my god has placed around my existence. I may mess up, but that very caring God knew I would. I hope I can be as caring, loving, and unconditional as He is. Only then will I truly have done all I can for Him. Once I've done all I can with His rules, I will be able to create a world of my own with those same perfect rules that I will have already gotten to intimately know. I have a lot to learn before that happens; IF that happens, but I won't forfeit my chance to find out if I can be God material!

Goddess Bethany... I kinda like the sound of that!

In my pompous, conceited, selfish, unrefined, and definitely un-godlike way of course!

....................

No comments:

Post a Comment