Thursday, December 31, 2009

Warm Arizona memories

downsize.jpg
Mormon Arizona Temple

I received this picture in my email. The caption was "The amazing the things that remind me of you".

What a wonderful compliment that I could be thought of in the same sphere as Temples and Christmas lights.

This picture is warm, and familiar for me. All through my youth I remember visiting the Arizona temple. Christmas was no exception and the lights and decorations around the visitors center were always my favorite. Hot chocolate sometimes followed on those exceptionally cold nights, but I mostly remembered the friends and family I had nearby. They truly warmed me more than steaming mugs of froth. The feeling, it seems, was mutual. I miss them all very much.

Thank you for reminders of Christmas past my friend. This was a lovely trip down memory lane and I cherish our times together. Happy New Year, and may you have fun creating many more pleasant memories.

Luvs and hugs to all my friends. I am so glad to have had the opportunity to meet all of you. Each of you are a jewel to me. Thank you for being you.

...................

No comments:

Post a Comment