Friday, December 28, 2012

NEWS!!!

I seem to have found myself an editor. A whirlwind of ideas followed by a hurricane of questions has wrapped themselves around my mind these last months. She loves fantasy. Is not so much into my genre enjoys romantic goth etc., but believes in ME as a person and says my storyline is not only GREAT but something many people will buy! What better critic can you get!


She has already looked at much of it. She is quite excited. I am hoping that together we will be able to put forth some sort of finished product by Spring or early Summer. Such HOPE! How can I NOT be excited!!!

When she found out I had more than this novel her eyes went round. Aww how I love that look on a person when discussing MY books!

I hope I have news for you soon! Wish my editor and me good luck on our newest adventure together!

1 comment: